- 关于名称为The Shop的楼层，请参阅商店层。
- Shops can sell Hearts for 3 pennies. They can also sell Soul Hearts, Bombs, Keys, Battery Charges, Pills, and Tarot Cards for 5 pennies each.
- After reaching Lv. 1, the shop will start selling pedestal items for 15 pennies. A list of items that can be available for sale can be found here.
- Randomly, the prices will be halved and in red. Hearts will be 2 pennies, other pickups will be 3 pennies, and the pedestal items will be 7 pennies. Steam Sale will make this happen 100% of the time.
- Rarely, Restock Boxes can appear in a shop.
- Using a Credit Card in the shop will make all items available for free. However, it will also disable the effect granted by Restock in the store you use it in.
- If the Store Credit effect is gained through the 404 Trinket it will not be consumed, this can be combined with Restock to break the game.
- Having the trinket Store Credit will cause all items to be available for $0, but will be consumed upon making a purchase.
- Using the Rune of Jera creates a free copy of all pickups, even if you haven't purchased them. Diplopia will do the same thing, but with pedestal items as well.
- Usually, you must use a key to open the shop, but The Hermit card, "Curse of the Maze", and Store Key can allow you to enter without using a key.
- The shop's door is identical to the Library, and if you have no items that make it otherwise, their symbols in the minimap will also be the same. The shop can never spawn next to the starting room of the floor (except for Basement I/Cellar I) so it is a good way to tell if it is a library or not.
- Shops also have a chance of being replaced by a miniboss room containing Greed or Super Greed. Rib Of Greed will remove this risk.
- Acquiring two Steam Sales will result in all items in the shop being free. This can be combined with Restock to enable infinite purchases. Further combining this with Chaos will allow the player to exhaust a lot of item pools until Breakfast is the only thing that appears back in the shop.
- Restock will cause stores to spawn new items after a purchase.
- If the High Priestess card is used in a room with a dead shopkeeper, the foot will target it and stomp on it.
- There is a small chance when you bomb the Shopkeeper that they can turn into Greed and start attacking you.