Me! And my shaaaadow!
（第 4 页、第 4 行、第 8 列）
- 关于死亡后复活为黑犹大的被动道具，请参阅 犹大之影。
- The allied chargers are affected by mass slowdown effects from items such as the Stop Watch.
- If Isaac has homing tears, they will home in on allied chargers.
- The allied chargers will take damage from any sort of explosion.
- If this item is triggered in the Flooded Caves, there is a chance that the black charger will be replaced by a Drowned Charger. The summoned Drowned Charger will behave like normal black chargers, and upon death will explode into 4 blood shots that do not damage the player.
- With Punching Bag, the allied chargers may attack the Punching Bag instead of enemies. It is recommended you don't take these two items together as they don't synergize well.
- Shadows of incoming attacks from above will not be visible as the black shadow beneath Isaac completely hides it. This item should not be picked up when doing "no hit" runs.
- This items subtext is a reference to the song Me And My Shadow
漏洞：The summoned chargers count as an enemy, which means bosses like The Haunt and Mega Satan will not phase out of invincibility if the chargers are present. It is currently recommended to either avoid getting hit or avoid taking the item at all when facing bosses like the ones mentioned. This bug has a workaround - if you exit the game and continue, you will restart the boss fight, allowing the boss/enemies to kill the charger and you to continue.